The school has a long established Parents’ Council that has given huge support to the school throughout the years. The general aims of the Council are:
- To encourage a programme of activities to encourage the involvement of the parents in the school.
- To foster educational partnership between home and school.
- To represent parents’ interests.
- To provide support for teachers.
- To promote the development of the school and its facilities.
- To advise the Principal on matters relating to the school.
The Parents’ Council welcomes new members each year and informs parents of their activities through the school newsletter.
The members of the Parents’ Council are:
Donal Mc Carthy – Principal
Ann Grace – Deputy Principal
Sandra Butler – Chairperson
Carolyn Leahy – Treasurer
Sharon Kelly – Secretary
Lesley Ann Brophy
Ethel Murphy Corr